OK it looks like you and I are responsible for this thing.
- I think some stylistic edits on general information are needed.
- Some systematic format for responses is desirable.
For now I will refrain from major edits. However, I can't locate the Kerry blog statement on Sinclair legals. Do you happen to know where this is quoted from? Sources, sources, sources!CSTAR 13:56, 14 Oct 2004 (PDT)
- Sorry for being out of commission for a few hours. I am now on the left coast.CSTAR 15:14, 15 Oct 2004 (PDT)
There is a lot of new material on the SBG update page.
- How much of it is credible enough to put in the main page?
- What about Charlie's Motor Mall? Is the statement of their pullout credible?
- Is it worth (and wise strategically) to continue maintaining these lists of advertiser pullouts?
CSTAR 18:07, 16 Oct 2004 (PDT)
maybe we should post a link to the webpage  you mention. That reduces duplication and makes it more of a unified effort. I'll go ahead and do it. Please revert if you disagree. CSTAR 09:29, 17 Oct 2004 (PDT)
Final editing of SBG until further notice---
I suggest we leave a more or less definitive version of this article by moving the advertiser information to the SBG submission page and shortening the rest.CSTAR 15:13, 25 Oct 2004 (PDT)