A redirect from Ku Klux Klan to Byrd really goes too far. If you want to make a Ku Klux Klan page and put Byrd on a list of people involved with it, fine, but he isn't the KKK himself. Ohwilleke 15:48, 24 Jun 2005 (PDT)
- Lestatdelc 16:48, 24 Jun 2005 (PDT) Fixed that page. I knew that was what this clown was up to when I saw the edits he made to Robert Byrd's page. I reworked and expanded that page as well to fix this guys clowning.
- Interesting that you only chose selected parts of the Wikipedia entry for Kleagle Byrd. I realize anything associated with Kos won't be NPOV, but your selective edits are quite a whitewash. You guys throw around charges of racism against any and all Republicans with reckless abandon, yet cover-up for (and solicit funds for on your blogs!) a high ranking Klansman who is in your midst.
- Lestatdelc 18:16, 24 Jun 2005 (PDT) No, what is interesting is why you felt compelled to make an issue of it and put it there in the first place form the wikipedia entry port over. It has nothing to do with Byrd's views currently and he has repeatedly disavowed his former KK involvement. Which is what I pared it down to. BTW, I didn't "whitewash" anything as I did in fact put up where he did join the KK, and later said it was a mistake to have joined the KKK.
- So why only cut and paste selected, pro-Kleagle Byrd, portions of the Wikipedia entry? (An entry that has been through months of edit wars and has finally been deemed NPOV, by the way). The whitewashing of the Exalted Cyclops' past is all yours. This is nothing more than a angry left circle jerk site, not a serious political encyclopedia, if you're content to post screeds on "racist" Republicans and then selectively "fix intelligence" around Kleagle Byrd's past.
- Lestatdelc 12:11, 27 Jun 2005 (PDT) There is nothing "pro-kleagle" in what I have posted. You want to make a point of posting portions of a constantly in flux wikipedia article to assert that Byrd, who has repeatedly and publicly repudiated his KKK affiliations in the past as some sort of racist. You are not providing anything productive to the dKospedia. Furthermore, I didn't post any screeds about racism of the GOP, iI was undoing your vandalism of the site. If people want to read the wikipedia version of his entry, they are free to do so by following said link at the bottom of the article.
Ohwilleke 15:16, 15 Aug 2005 (PDT) Please discontinue vandalizing entries.