Rep. Tim Mahoney, born in Aurora, Illinois on August 15, 1956, is a Democratic member of the U.S. House serving the 16th Congressional District of Florida. Mahoney was first elected to the House in 2006.
- B.A. Computer Science and Business, West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va., 1978
- M.B.A., George Washington University, Washington, D.C., 1983
- Chairman, COO, and co-founder of vFinance, Inc.
- founder and President of the Center for Innovative Entrepreneurship
- elected to the 110th United States Congress (January 3, 2007-present).
- Member, House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, House Committee on Financial Services
- married for more than 20 years, with one daugher.
- Rep. Tim Mahoney's House website bio page
- MAHONEY, Tim, (1956 - ) from Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, 1774-Present
- Rep. Tim Mahoney On the Issues
- OpenSecrets.org: New Member Profile of Rep. Tim Mahoney
- OpenCongress.org: Rep. Tim Mahoney
- Progressive Punch: Rep. Tim Mahoney
- Project Vote Smart: Interest Group Ratings of Rep. Tim Mahoney
- Washington Post Votes Database: Rep. Tim Mahoney