- Please put entries in alphabetical order.
- Use the definition format "; word: definition". This displays as
- Correct definitions of non-coded speech, and discussions of usage have no place on this page. It is only for non-obvious Republican Newspeak definitions, preferably humorous. See Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, as a style guide.
--Cherlin 15:02, 31 August 2009 (EDT)
Words without suitable definitions
If you want to propose a word without a definition, or with a tentative definition needing more work, do so here on the Discussion page.
- Private sector efficiency (at extracting profit for managers and perhaps owners)
- Job, real (only in private sector)
- Crusade, genocide against Muslims
- Jihad, genocide against Christians and Jews
- Support for Israel, to start WW III/Armageddon and wipe out both Jews and Muslims.
- Environmental Stewardship, rape the planet—Ann Coulter
I removed these entries from the main page because they are not in the spirit of the page. None is defined. "Socialist" is historical, and in any case I already had an entry for Socialist. "messiah" is factual, but facts are irrelevant here. The question is, what do they mean by it? In fact,
- OMG, he's Black!
- "socialist" There was indeed a threat at one time from socialism in the form of the USSR and it's lackies but in the 2000's it's become almost a meanless term due to over use by Republicans who uses it to attack anything they don't like.
- "beating the drum of defeat"
- "messiah" Only Republicans call Obama this.
We can discuss these words further. For example,
- I don't like it.
has possibilities. It goes perfectly with Just Say No.
I hadn't heard of porkulus (note spelling), but I love
http://porkulus.com/ It's Not Stimulus, It's Porkulus!
Thanks.--Cherlin 15:02, 31 August 2009 (EDT)
We might consider moving this page to the Forward Framing area (see Framing). I think it fits that section and it might be easier to find if it were grouped with those frames. I'm not sure where this fits in the general hierarchy, since there's no link to it on the main page. Check it out and see what you think.
Liberal Thinking 02:20, 17 September 2009 (PDT)