Moved this page to conform to existing practice of using FIRSTNAME LASTNAME with no other text for biography pages. --Aaron Gillies 11:17, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
Reorganzied, added biographical information and some links. --samiam 12:48, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
Aaron Gillies 12:49, 29 May 2004 (PDT) Above Comment was not mine. I didn't make the changes to the article. Don't attempt to spoof my name like that again.
My apologies, I copied and pasted to get the proper formating (I'm not that great at this stuff) and forgot to change the name, fixed now. --samiam 12:54, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
Just click the squiggly button on the menu bar above. --Aaron Gillies 12:57, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
Ah, thanks, I've never used a wiki before. --Samiam 14:28, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
I put the names of the drugs used back in place. I did this because "drugs" covers a lot of ground. Don't take this to mean that I'm trying to denigrate him or anything, I think hes a great man and I'd be priveleged to know him. I appreciate the addition of the clarification that about his memoir and trip to kenya. --Samiam 21:48, 29 May 2004 (PDT)
Democrat4Obama wholly altered this page with adolescent spam. I reverted it. I do not have a copyright-free picture of Obama to upload to restore or revert.
Can something be done about the image? Aside from it not being a picture of Obama it's extremely offensive.
AlanF 11:46, 25 March 2008 (PDT) Removed image, undid vandalism, and locked the page for the time being.
- Please put BarackObama.jpg as the image. It's the image from his senate site, so it's PD. DrDebug 09:21, 26 March 2008 (PDT)
- Is that image already uploaded? How do I see a list of image files that are uploaded? I looked at the Wikimedia help to see how to link images, and I tried using [ [ Media:BarackObama.jpg ] ] (no spaces), but that didn't work. AlanF
- I uploaded a month ago. The syntax is image= Image:BarackObama.jpg
- Image: is used for images and Media: is for stuff like sound file, documents and other formats.
You do not need to supply the brackets because it is a template.
- Done, and thanks for the info. AlanF
The current version is "he" for "the." Somebody with editing capability may want to fix that typo. 19:06, 31 March 2008 (PDT)
- In which paragraph? AlanF
The one that says: "became a lecturer at he University of Chicago" p0m 21:05, 1 April 2008 (PDT)
- Done. AlanF