Democrat Raymond E. "Gene" Green (hw) is the incumbent.
- Gene Green, incumbent, (D): 37,118 74%(cw)
- Eric Leslie Story (R): 12,329 24% (cw)
- Clifford Lee Messina: (Libertarian): 1,027 2% (cw)
- Gene Green, incumbent, (D): 55,760; 95.16%
- Paul Hansen (L): 2,833; 4.83%
- Gene Green, incumbent, (D): 78,256; 94.14%
- Clifford L. Messina (L): 4,868; 5.85%
Note: Texas redrew its districts after the 2000 census, for the 108th Congress and again in 2003 for the 109th Congress (see 2003 Texas redistricting). This list and map reflect the most recent (109th Congress) redistricting.
- Texas U.S. House election, 2006
- U.S. House election, 2006
- List of United States Congressional districts
- List of Members of the U.S. House
- Daily Kos => TX-29