Sierra Club Hawaii Chapter
The Hawai'i Chapter of the Sierra Club is one of Hawai'i's major voices in environmental issues. The chapter has developed a comprehensive list policy issues from agricultural production to water resources.
In 2008, the Hawaii Chapter appointed environmental attorney Robert D. Harris as its executive director. Harris succeeds Jeffrey Mikulina, who served for 10 years before he resigned to become executive director of the Blue Planet Foundation.
- Sierra Club - Hawaii Chapter
- Leone, Diana. He walks softly to protect the sticks -- JEFF MIKULINA Honolulu Star-Bulletin, December 25, 2009.
- Au, Laurie. City faulted for sewage spills Honolulu Star-Bulletin, August 20, 2008.
- Star-Bulletin staff. Sierra Club taps attorney as new Hawaii director Honolulu Star-Bulletin, November 19, 2008.
- Shikina, Rob. Court to hear opposition to Turtle Bay expansion Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 17, 2009.