Sharon E. Har
Sharon E. Har, a Democrat is running for the 40th Representative seat of the Hawaii State Legislature in the 2006 elections. The 40th district includes the Makakilo, Kapolei and Royal Kuna areas of the island of Oahu. The following information is from her campaign website:
- William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawai'i.
- Visiting Student, Fall Semester 1996 - 1997.
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois.
- Juris Doctor, January 1997.
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts.
- B.A., Political Science; B.A., Sociology, May 1990. 
- April 2002 - Present
- Attorney, Bays, Deaver, Lung, Rose & Baba.
- August 1999 - March 2002
- Aide, Honorable Mazie K. Hirono, Lieutenant Governor, State of Hawaii.
- June 1999 - August 1999
- Law Clerk, Honorable Eden Elizabeth Hifo (fka Bambi Eden E. Weil), Circuit Court, First Circuit.
- September 1996 - December 1996
- Intern, Office of the Prosecuting Attorney.
- September 1994 - December 1995
- Law Clerk, Asian Legal Services, (CVLS) Chicago, Illinois.
- August 1990 - August 1993
- Senior Paralegal, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, New York, New York. 
- Executive Secretary, Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii Alliance.
- Coordinator, Aloha United Way.
- Volunteer, Read to Me Program.
- Staff, National Commission on Teaching and America's Future, Hawaii Policy Group.
- Director, Hawaii Korean Chamber of Commerce.
- Coordinator, Hawaii Blood Bank.
- President, Korean American Bar Association Hawaii.
- Junior Judge, Hawaii State Bar Association.
- Member, Funds For New York City Public Education.
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Society. 
Member of the following House committees:
- Hawaii State Capitol, Room 313
- 415 South Beretania Street
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- phone: 808-586-8500
- fax: 808-586-8504
- E-mail: rephar@Capitol.hawaii.gov