Rida Cabanilla (born Dec. 24, 1952), a member of the Democratic Party, represents the 42nd Representative District in the Hawaii State House of Representatives of the Hawaii State Legislature. The 42nd District includes the Waipahu, Honouliuli, West Loch and Ewa areas on the island of Oahu, in the state of Hawaii.
Cabanilla was born in the Philippines and has been a Hawaii resident since 1970. She recieved here BS in nursing from the University of Hawaii and has been a Registered Nurse professionally since then.
Member of the following House committees:
Hawaii State Capitol, Room 303 415 South Beretania Street Honolulu, HI 96813 Phone: 808-586-6080 Fax: 808-586-6081 E-mail: repcabanilla@Capitol.hawaii.gov
- Rida Cabanilla (Hawaii State Legislature)
- HOUSE DISTRICT 42: Traffic, drug solutions offered by four on ballot Honolulu Advertiser, 9-6-04.
- Work begins on Ewa H-1 access -- North-South Road will be completed in three phases By Rosemarie Bernardo Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 2-10-05.
- Legislative aide quits amid flap -- A state senator backed the man’s suit against Norwegian Cruise Line over his firing in 2004 By B.J. Reyes Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 4-9-05.
- New election laws aim to quell fears By Tara Godvin Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 4-20-05.
- Harbor tunnel would stem river of cars on freeway by Rida Cabanilla Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 10-7-05.
- DePledge, Derrick. Lawmaker averts potential conflict Honolulu Advertiser, February 6, 2007.
- Cabanilla, Rida. Triple threat helps loosen meth's icy grip on addicts Honolulu Star-Bulletin, February 27, 2007.
- Cabanilla, Rida. What crisis? Senate must think isle traffic is moving just fine Honolulu Star-Bulletin, April 17, 2007.
Back to Hawaii.