- "These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis. I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."
- her book: Godless: The Church of Liberalism
- Note: the Jersey Girls are four women whose husbands died in the September 11, 2001 attacks. They were instrumental in lobbying for the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.
- "it's far preferable to fight [terrorists] in the streets of Baghdad than in the streets of New York (where the residents would immediately surrender)."
Bill and Hillary Clinton
- "Clinton is in love with the erect penis."
- This Evening with Judith Regan, Feb. 6, 2000
- "[Bill Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."
- Rivera Live, Aug. 2, 1999
- "If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."
- George, July 1999
- "I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady [Hillary Clinton] from running for Senate."
- Rivera Live, Mar. 12, 1999
- "We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not [Bill Clinton] is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."
- Equal Time with Bill Mather
- "The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."
- Hannity and Colmes, Aug. 24, 2001
- "I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."
- MSNBC, Mar. 22, 1997
Democrats and Liberalism
- "Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy."
- Liberalism And Terrorism, May 26, 2004 (Source)
- Phil Donahue: "I just want to make sure we got this right. Liberals hate America. They hate all religions except Islam. Liberals love Islam, hate all other religions."
Ann Coulter: "Post 9/11."
Donahue: "Well, good for you."
- The Phil Donahue Show, MSNBC, July 19, 2002
- "[In response to Mike Barnacle] I've been promoting my book today so I haven't read the [Ninth Circuit] decision [declaring the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional]. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding about my coming on this program to talk about my book. But I will guess that the judges who said the pledge of allegiance violates the constitution were appointed by Democrats and not Republicans I haven't looked at the decision, I haven't heard about the decision. But that's a wild guess I'm going to make.... [Later, responding to Katrina van den Heuvel] Oh, I'm just waiting to see if anyone will take any bets on me on whether the judges who wrote this decision were appointed by a Democrat or a Republican."
- MSNBC's Hardball, June 27, 2002
NOTE: The decision was rendered by Judge Alfred T. Goodwin, appointed by Richard Nixon in 1971
- MSNBC's Hardball, June 27, 2002
- "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain." (Referring to the possibility of running against a Democratic Representative)
- as quoted in the Hartford Courant, June 25, 1999 (Source)
- "The FBI allowed thousands of Americans [in the WTC] to be slaughtered on the altar of political correctness. What more do liberals want?"
- This Whistle-Blower They Like, June 13, 2002 (Source)
- "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."
- address before the Conservative Political Action Conference, Jan. 2002
- "The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."
- as quoted in the Washington Post, Aug. 1, 2000
- "Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."
- Slander, p. 6 (Source)
- "If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have "racist," "fascist," "homophobe," "ugly," and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "dumb" would nearly cripple them."
- Slander, p. 121 (Source)
- "I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."
- Hannity and Colmes, Aug. 17, 1999
- "Kwanzaa itself is a lunatic blend of schmaltzy '60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. Indeed, the seven 'principles'of Kwanzaa praise collectivism in every possible arena of life – economics, work, personality, even litter removal."
- Kwanzaa: A Holiday from the FBI, Dec. 24, 2002 (Source)
- "I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal ... [The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."
- Politically Incorrect, May 7, 1997
- "With their infernal racial set-asides, racial quotas, and race norming, liberals share many of the Klan's premises. The Klan sees the world in terms of race and ethnicity. So do liberals! Indeed, liberals and white supremacists are the only people left in America who are neurotically obsessed with race. Conservatives champion a color-blind society."
- Slander, p. 26 (Source)
- Ann Coulter: I take the biblical idea. God gave us the earth.
Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn: Oh, OK.
Coulter: We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees.
Fenn: This is a great idea.
Coulter: God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."
Fenn: Terrific. We're Americans, so we should consume as much of the earth's resources...
Coulter: Yes! Yes.
Fenn: ... as fast as we possibly can.
Coulter: As opposed to living like the Indians.
- Hannity and Colmes, June 22, 2001
- "Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia: if you have a boyfriend."
- Politically Incorrect, July 21, 1997
- "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
- as quoted in the New York Observer, Aug. 20, 2002
- "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
- This Is War, Sept. 12, 2001 (Source)
- "People like you caused us to lose the war." (to a disabled Vietnam Veteran) (Note: By itself this quote is taken out of context.)
- MSNBC (Source)
- "I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."
- Politically Incorrect, Feb. 26, 2001
- The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter American Politics Journal, last updated September 2004.
- Day, Steven C. The Politics of Justice PopPolitics.com.
- Porrofatto, R. The CoulterGeist Democratic Underground. Aug. 1, 2002.
- "The Wisdom of Ann Coulter." Washington Monthly, Oct. 2001.