- PA Fraud So Blatant, The Trib-Review Reports It Democrats should show up on the 3rd NOT!
- Just turn 'em away. Reporting Possible Voter Registration Fraud --- Pennsylvania
Hide the ballot box...
HELP! Ten Thousand PA Voters Just Got Their Poll Changed & Don't Know It! -Cope 13:10, 28 Oct 2004 (PDT)
Lackawana County Board of Elections just changed 21 polling places around Scranton. (Yes, they're Republicans.)
10,000 to 15,000 Voters have to go to a new poll in order vote. And they don't know it.
- Hide the polling place, or just make it too far to walk. GOP in Philly: Block the Vote The GOP tries to move dozens of polling places in black neighborhoods moved at the last minute with admittedly racist motives.
"I've never witnessed a more wanton example of an effort to discourage minority voters from participating in an election," Kerry campaign spokesman Mark Nevins said. "It's despicable."
Registrations Destroyed (Sproul & Associates)
National Institute for Literacy Online foum chat thread with information regarding Sproul's activities in PA and WV.
Updated Diary and Article about Sproul More Sproul VoterReg Hijinks in PA - New Story
Below the fold
Philadelphia fraud - DEBUNKED Drudge report wrong again.
- Now the idiots on the radio have just updated the retarted Drudge report about the voting machines. It seems the machines have counters in the back of them that don't count the number of votes but how many times the voting machines have been used in an election. So there is no voter fraud in Philadelphia.
-Cope 09:43, 2 Nov 2004 (PST)
- Students, who last month signed a petition that was being circulated on the Blue Bell campus to legalize marijuana for primarily medicinal purposes, now are finding out that they are registered Republicans.
- "This is just very disheartening," said Plymouth resident Jennifer Fugo, a 24-year-old continuing education student who describes herself as a "victim of voter registration manipulation."