List of election integrity whistleblowers
- Clint Curtis employee of voting machine company and later candidate running against the official who, he alleges, asked him to produce vote-switching software
- Bruce Funk clerk of Emery County, UT for 23 years; pressured to resign after reporting problems with Diebold machines (Daily Kos diary by Street Kid)
- Chris Hood Diebold consultant featured in Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s article Will the Next Election be Hacked?
- Joseph Rich former Chief, Voting Section, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice, forced out of DOJ after Hans von Spakovsky and Bradley Schlozman forced the preclearance of the DeLay Texas Redistricting over the objections of the professional staff. Now with the Washington Lawyers Committee on Civil Rights. Testifies frequently on issues relating to the politicization of the Civil Rights Division.
- William Singer employee of Hart InterCivic; sent letters to election officials