Kapua Sproat, an attorney for Earthjustice, a non-profit public interest law firm. In 1998, Sproat joined the staff as an attorney. She has litigated state and federal environmental cases under the Endangered Species Act, Clean Water Act, State Water Code and various Hawai`i environmental laws.
- Meet Earthjustice Advocate KAPUA SPROAT (Earthjustice)
- Water Commission Abandons Triggers for Designation of Waihe'e Aquifer (Envionment Hawai'i, April 2004)
- State sets pumpinglimits at Maui aquifer -- The Waihee aquifer may get further state protections in January (Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 10-30-04)
- Big Isle streamto be fully restored -- A landmark decision lets Kamehameha Schools return original flows to Waipio Valley By Mary Vorsino (Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 3-18-04)
- Transcript: #01-05 Who Owns Our Water? Profits vs. Public Interest (National Radio Project, 1-5-05)