Rep. John R. (Randy) Kuhl, Jr. (born April 19, 1943 in Bath, New York) serves the 29th Congressional District in the state of New York. Fist elected to the U.S. Congress in 2004, Kuhl was reelected in 2006.
Anti-Environmental Voting Record
Kuhl voted against the environment on five recent important legialative roll call votes: Energy (House R.C. 132); Artic Refuge (House R.C. 666); Environmental Funding (House R.C. 88); Coastal Protection (House R.C. 192) and Fuel Efficiency (House R.C. 121).
- B.S., Union College, Schenectady, N.Y., 1966
- J.D., Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y., 1969
- lawyer, private practice
- member of the New York state assembly, 1981-1986
- member of the New York state senate, 1987-2004
- elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Ninth and to the succeeding Congress (January 3, 2005-present).
- Member, House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, House Committee on Education and Labor
- Member, House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Rep.Randy Kuhl House website bio page
- KUHL, John R. (Randy), Jr., (1943 - ) from Biographical Directory of the United States Congress, 1774-Present
- Rep. Randy Kuhl On the Issues
- OpenSecrets.org: Career Profile of Rep. Randy Kuhl
- OpenCongress.org: Rep. Randy Kuhl
- Progressive Punch: Rep. Randy Kuhl
- Project Vote Smart: Interest Group Ratings of Rep. Randy Kuhl
- Washington Post Votes Database: Rep. Randy Kuhl