Hawaii gubernatorial election, 2006
- Linda Lingle (governor's w) (cw) (Voter info)
George L. Berish(cw) (Voter info) Paul Manner(Voter info) George Peabody(cw) (Voter info)
- Jim Brewer (Voter info)
Not running for Governor
- Harry Kim's Personal Statement
- Lee Donohue won't run (Honolulu Advertiser, 1-9-06)
- Kirk Caldwell has decided against a run for Governor in 2006.
- Colleen Hanabusa is running for Case's Congressional seat.
- Walter Dods
- Neil Abercrombie Abercrombie decides not to challenge Lingle -- The congressman says he would like Harry Kim to run By Richard Borreca (Honolulu Star-Bulletin 11-1-05)
- Mitch D'Olier, whose name is often mentioned says he's too busy with his present occupation.
- Mike McCartney was recently elected Hawai'i Democratic Party Chairman.
- Tony Gill has decided against running for Governor.
Primary election results
Statewide, Democratic Iwase, Randy (D) 118,887 66.45% Aila, William J., Jr. (D) 43,761 24.46% Tanabe, Van K. (D) 16,271 9.09% Statewide, Republican Lingle, Linda (R) 31,211 97.43% Peabody, George (R) 320 1.00% Berish, George L. (R) 293 0.91% Manner, Paul (R) 210 0.66% Statewide, Libertarian Daniel, Ozell (L) 200 Statewide, Green Brewer, Jim (G) 259 Statewide, Nonpartisan Cunningham, Daniel (N) 89 Hara, Bradley (N) 60 Mattes, Paul J. (Cobra) (N) 30
>90% of votes counted. 
- Dayton, Kevin. Aila says he's working-class candidate, Honolulu Advertiser, September 11, 2006.
- Dayton, Kevin. Iwase says he entered governor's race to win Honolulu Advertiser, September 12, 2006.
- Democratic Lieutenant Governor's candidates
- Dayton, Kevin. Candidates for No. 2 job known for their activism Honolulu Advertiser, September 15, 2006.
- Primary election results
- Iwase heads for showdown with Lingle -- Education and economic diversity will be focuses of his campaign Honolulu Star-Bulletin, September 24, 2006.
- Kobayashi, Ken. Iwase breezes to spot opposite GOP's Lingle Honolulu Advertiser, September 24, 2006.
- Iwase-Lingle Debate
- Iwase-Lingle debate video Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 7, 2006.
- Lingle, Iwase Face Off In TV Debate -- Candidates Target Opponent's Records During Debate Hawaii Channel, October 6, 2006.
- Iwase, Lingle present contrast in styles, background in debate Honolulu Advertiser, October 7, 2006.
- Burris, Jerry. Iwase runs against Lingle and Bush Honolulu Advertiser, October 7, 2006.
- Borreca, Richard. Lingle and Iwase see debate as crucial -- It is the challenger's first and best chance to present his case Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 6, 2006.
- White, Doug. Iwase debates Lingle; Lingle defends Bush Poinography!, October 7, 2006.
- Reyes, B.J. Sticking to safe scripts -- Democrat Randy Iwase strives to link Linda Lingle to Bush, while the GOP governor points to her achievements Honolulu Star-Bullletin, October 7, 2006.
- Sparks still flying over Lingle-Iwase debate Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 9, 2006.
- Volcanic Ash: Lingle and Iwase spin the debate Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 9, 2006.
- Iwase/Lingle on Hawaiian issues
- Harry Kim
- White, Doug. Kim and thoughts of asymmetric campaign warfare Poinography!, 11-27-05.
- DePledge, Derrick. Harry's in no hurry to decide if he'll run for governor Honolulu Advertiser, 1-18-06.
- Kim, Harry. Personal Statement of Mayor Harry Kim pdf document. Honolulu Advertiser, July 11, 2006.
- Dems can't find their candidate
- Borreca, Richard. Dems better toss their hat into the ring Honolulu Star-Bulletin, 11-20-05.
- White, Doug. Another possible silver lining for Hawaii Dems Poinogrphy!, 11-27-05.
- Natarajan, Prabha. Dems look to business leaders -- Facing tough race in '06, party coaxes executives Pacific Business News, 5-2-05.
- Borreca, Richard. Democratic majors sit out the big race Honolulu Star-Bulletin, July 23, 2006.
- Union endorsements
- Borreca, Richard. Masons union endorses governor Honolulu Star-Bulletin, July 11, 2006.
- Star-Bulletin staff. Hawaii AFL-CIO issues endorsement for Iwase Honolulu Star-Bulletin, July 23, 2006.
- Borreca, Richard. Lingle’s team fires broadside at HSTA - The governor says the union has endorsed Iwase without polling its 12,000 teachers Honolulu Star-Bulletin, October 5, 2006.
- Campaign spending
- Reyes, B.J. Iwase tops Democrats for governor in funding, debt -- Lingle's far wealthier campaign is criticized over out-of-state gifts Honolulu Star-Bulletin, September 14, 2006.
- Brannon, Johnny. Lingle campaign fund far ahead Honolulu Advertiser, October 14, 2006.
- Hawaii U.S. Senate election, 2006
- Hawaii State Senate elections, 2006
- Hawaii State House elections, 2006
- Hawaii Mayoral and County Council elections, 2006
- Hawaii 2006 Elections
- U.S. House election, 2006
- U.S. Senate election, 2006
- U.S. elections
- Daily Kos => HI-Gov
- Daily Kos => HI-01
- Daily Kos => HI-02
- Daily Kos => HI-Sen