Fighting Dems, 2008
These men and women are all non incumbent Veterans running for Congress as Democrats.
- Jim Martin (GA-Sen)   Vietnam Vet Nominated and in a run off against a scum bag!
- Rick Noriega (TX-Sen) website Afganistan War veteran Nominated
- Larry LaRocco (ID-Sen)   Unopposed
- Bruce Lunsford (KY-Sen) Unopposed
- Jim Slattery (KS-Sen)  Nominated
- Charles Brown (CA-04) Campaign site Unopposed
- John Boccieri (OH-16) Campaign site  Iraq War veteran Won
- Doctor Bill Durston (CA-03)   Nominated
- Bud Gammon (GA-11)  
- Bill Gillespie (GA-01) against Jack Kingston.
- Robert Hamilton (CA-49)  Unopposed?
- Doug Heckman, (GA-07) Iraq War veteran
- Rev. Rob Hubler (IA-05) Nominated
- Bill Jones (of Georgia) (GA-06)
- Daniel Johnson NC-10   Primary Winner
- Fred Johnson MI-2 
- Mike Lumpkin (CA-52) Campaign site Iraq War veteran  Nominated
- Blaine Lotz SC-02 
- Robert Miller SC-02 Iraq war Vet  
- Ashwin Madia (MN-03) Campaign site  Iraq War veteran Nominated
- Eric Massa (NY-29) Campaign site
- Walt Minnick (ID-01)  Unopposed Won
- Bill Mitchell (FL-09) Campaign site
- Jill Morgenthaler  
- Jerry Northington DE-AL Campaign website
- Judge Bill O'Neill OH-? 
- Gary Peters (MI-09) website Won
- Heather A. Ryan KY  
- Bobby Saxon GA-10 Campaign site Iraq War veteran
- Steve Sarvi MN-02 [Campaign site Iraq War veteran Nominated!
- Doug Tudor FL-? campaign site
- Craig Weber NC-03  Nominated
- Max Yashirin NE-01  Iraq War veteran Unoppsed in primary Campaign site
- Henry Sanchez 
No longer in the race
- Adam Cote ME-01  Iraq War veteran Jerks on wikipedia hurt his campaign via censorship.
- Doug Denneny VA-11    lost primary (Reason?)
- Col. Mike Turner VA-10 Campaign site Lost primary to Rosana Danna impersonator.
- Marshall W. Coleman Mississippi's 1st. Defeated in jungle primary
- Richard Carter NE-02  Campaign site. Lost election because he didn't get enough donations (told ya)
- William Meyers (IA-04)   lost in a four way primary.
- Ron Shepston (CA-42) Campaign site
- Greg Warren Radiologic Technologist & Navy Veteran AL-04 
- Greg Pierce ((AL-03))
- Byron Paez dopped out in late 2007?
- Jim Hester (CA-52) Campaign site  lost nomination to Iraq war vet Mike Lumpkin
- John Laesch (IL-14) lost by about 200 votes to a particle physicist in a special election. Likely not to win in regular election.
- Robin Deibert MD-06 fighting dem vote was split three ways.
- Andrew Duck (MD-06) fighting dem vote was split three ways.
- Larry Smith (MD-06) fighting dem vote was split three ways.
- Andrew Horne (KY-Sen)  Reason unclear.
- Bill Conner (OH-07) Campaign site lost a close race to Sharen Neuhardt in a six-candidate primary in their party.
- Rhett Smith (TX-Sen) U.S. Navy (Ret.), Unitversity of Texas Austin lost to Rick Noriega.
- Gene Kelly (TX-Sen) Colonel J.A.G. USAF (Ret.), USA (Ret.) University of Georgia School of Law Rick Noriega.
- Jay Buckey (NH-Sen) website  dropped out possibly due to primary competition's nepotism.
- Vinny Mendoza LA Air Force veteran,  lost to a candidate with three children in the military.
- Bill Cahir PA-05  came in second in a four way primary to a career politician who only got 40% of the vote.
- Marshall Adame Iraq War Vet NC-03 lost to fellow marine Craig Weber in the primaries
- Jake Metcalfe Alaska  campaign suspended
- Jonathan Powers (NY-26)  Iraq War veteran Lost in a fight thanks to a competetor being a multi millionare vet and his own mishandeling of a charity. Dark horse winner Alice Kryzan may win against the republican candidate purely because she's not him.
- Jim Brandt (CA-46)? website
- Bill Morrison (TN-07) website
- Steve Filson CA-? 
- Mickey Harrington CA-3 [www.harrington4assembly.org]
- Fighting Dems - coverage of the 2006 election
- Fighting Dems, 2007 These men and women are both non incumbent Veterans running for Congress as Democrats.