Mario Diaz-Balart (R)
Mario Diaz-Balart (R) 59,507 58% (hw) (cw) Michael Calderin (D) 42,624 42%
- External Links
- Just how tangled up in the GOP Culture of Corruption is Mario Diaz-Balart? (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee)
Mario Diaz-Balart (R) unopposed.
Mario Diaz-Balart (R) 75,245 65% Annie Betancourt (D) 41,356 35%
- Elections Results. Florida Division of Elections, Department of State.
- 2000 election results from Washington Post
- 2002 election results from Washington Post
- 2004 election results from Washington Post
- 2006 election results from Washington Post
- Politics1: Florida
Counties: Alachua, Baker, Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Broward, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, DeSoto, Dixie, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Franklin , Gadsden, Gilchrist, Glades, Gulf , Haven , Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando , Highlands, Hillsborough, Holmes, Indian River, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Putnam, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton, Washington