David Alan Ezra
(Redirected from David Ezra)
David Alan Ezra, born 1947 in Columbus, Ohio.
Federal Judicial Service: United States District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Nominated by Ronald Reagan on November 18, 1987, to a seat vacated by Samuel P. King;
- Confirmed by the Senate on May 19, 1988, and received commission on May 20, 1988.
- Served as chief judge, 1999-present.
- St. Mary`s University, B.B.A., 1969
- St. Mary`s University School of Law, J.D., 1972
- U.S. Army Reserve, 1971-1977
- Law clerk, Office of the Corporation Counsel, City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, 1972
- Private practice, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1972-1988
- Adjunct professor of law, William S. Richardson School of Law, 1978-present