Connecticut U.S. House election, 2006
- Incumbent: John Larson (D) (hw) (cw)
- Challenger: Scott MacLean (R)
- Results: Larson won 74-26%
- Daily Kos => CT-01
- Incumbent: Rob Simmons (R) (hw) (cw)
- Challenger: Joe Courtney (D) (cw)
- Results: Courtney won a squeaker
- Outlook: This is probably the most Democratic district in the country that has a Republican incumbent. Courtney outraised Simmons in Q1. Toss Up 
- Daily Kos => CT-02
- Incumbent: Rosa DeLauro (D) (hw) (cw)
- Results: DeLauro won 76-22%
- Incumbent: Chris Shays (R) (hw) (cw)
- Results: Shays won 51-48%
- External links:
- kos. CT-04: Shays is his own worst enemy Daily Kos, October 18, 2006.
- Outlook: Toss Up. Durfee withdrew and endorsed Farrell.
- Incumbent: Nancy Johnson (R) (hw) (cw)
- Challenger: Chris Murphy (D) (cw)
- Results: Murphy won 56-44%
- Outlook: Kerry won this district in 2004, and Murphy has more than $350K cash on hand, but Johnson has a two million dollar war chest. CT's most republican district, but the mood is anti-Bush. Toss up .
- Daily Kos => CT-05