Angus McKelvey (Born: March 9, 1968; Honolulu), is a Democrat, elected to the Hawaii State House of Representatives, representing the 10th House District in 2006. The 10th House District includes West Maui, Maalaea and part of North Kihei.
From the MauiTime Weekly dated October 26, 2006:
- "Son of longtime Republican activist and Lahaina News founder Joan McKelvey and husband of failed 2004 10th District candidate Greta “Mo Bettah” McKelvey, Angus wants the state to declare a State of Emergency concerning West Maui traffic." 
- BA degree from Whittier College, Calif.
- Concord School of Law, with JD expected in early 2007.
- Legislative aide for West Maui in the early nineties.
- member of Democratic Leadership Council.
- publisher of Maui Historical Walking Guide.
- involved in the family import business.
- former director for the West Maui Taxpayer’s Association
- former member of the Lahaina Bypass Now Team 1
- member of the Lahaina Restoration Foundation.
- member of the LahainaTown Action Committee.
- member of the Lahaina Rotary Club
Member of the following House committees:
- Consumer Protection & Commerce (Vice-Chair)
- Labor & Public Employment
- Public Safety & Military Affairs
Hawaii State Capitol, Room 315 415 South Beretania Street Honolulu, HI 96813 phone: 808-586-6160 fax: 808-586-6161 From Maui, toll free: 984-2400 + 66160 E-mail: repmckelvey@Capitol.hawaii.gov
- Puette, William. Interview with Angus McKelvey Hawai`i Election Watch Interviews, October 14th, 2006.
- San Nicolas, Claudine. Candidates pitch their party ties to woo voters Maui News, October 30, 2006.
- White, Doug. Desperately seeking “Mr. Legislature” Poinography, October 31, 2006.
- Lingle, McKelvey trade charges in wake of State of the State Maui News, February 04, 2007.