1100s 1200s 1300s
- 1200s CE: Hojo Regents become dominant in Japan.
- 1204: King John loses Normandy to France crown.
- 1207: Mamluk Sultanate of Delhi established.
- 1202-1204 CE: Fourth Crusade.
- 1215 CE: Magna Carta written as a charter of liberties to limit the British King John's power in order to mollify barons.
- 1020: First jury trial is held at Westminster.
- 1222: Herat conquered and destroyed by Mongols.
- 1225: Ly Dynasty falls and is replaced by the Tran Dynasty in Vietnam.
- 1238: Moscow burned. Vladimir destroyed.
- 1240: Mongols conquer Armenia.
- 1246: Guyuk eledted Great Khan.
- 1248: Guyuk Khan dies.
- 1255: Batu Khan dies.
- 1256: Hulugu Khan invades Iran.
- 1258: Mongols conquer Baghdad, massacre residents.
- 1259: Mongols conquer Krakow.
- 1260: Mongols conquer Aleppo and Damascus.
- 1260: Kulai elected Great Khan, makes Beijing his capital.
- 1260: Mamluks in Egypt defeat Mongol invasion.
- 1274: First Mongol invasion of Japan defeated.
- 1266: Mongol invasion of Byzantine Thrace.
- 1281: Second Mongol invasion of Japan fails because of typhoon.
- 1285: Mongol expansion into Vietnam stopped.
- 1287: Burma conguered by the Mongols.
- 1290: Jews expelled from England.
- 1290: Delhi Mamluks rule ends.
- 1293: Mongols invade Java.
- 1294: Kublai Khan dies.
- 1295: Ghazan becomes the ilkhan of Persia. His Mongols convert to Islam.
- 1297: Burma becomes a Mongol vassal state.