Order is from World's Worst Dictators From Parade Magazine based on research from Human Rights Watch, Freedom House, Amnesty International and Reporters Without Borders
(dKosopedia has added each nation's relationship with Bush Administration and the Republicans is in brackets.)
1. Omar al-Bashir, Sudan. (Bush has not uttered a peep about the genocide in Darfur)
2. Kim Jong Il, North Korea. (Bush policy is so ineffective that polls show South Koreans fear the US more than North Korea)
3. Than Shwe, Burma. (Bush Campaign sold Burmese shirts)
4. Hu Jintao, China. (GOP supports sending factories, including armaments factories and technology to China.)
5. Crown Prince Abdullah, Saudi Arabia. (Closest Arab Ally. Where do I begin? See Moral_Values)
6. Muammar al-Qaddafi, Libya. (Sudden warming of relations. How can we forgive Libya yet not forgive Cuba for what they did 50 or so years ago?)
7. Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan. (An infamous Taliban-sympathiser, Republicans actually side with Pakistan against India)
8. Saparmurat Niyazov, Turkmenistan.
9. Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe.
10. Teodoro Obiang Nguema, Equatorial Guinea.